Saturday, May 21, 2011
So much has been going around that today, the 21st of May 2011, would be the end of the world. If that were so, then that would mean someone finally had a peek at God’s master plan.
Let me explain in very simple yet biblical ways.
1. Matthew 24:36-37 (The Message) But the exact day and hour? No one knows that, not even heaven’s angels, not even the Son. Only the Father knows. The Arrival of the Son of Man will take place in times like Noah’s. Before the great flood everyone was carrying on as usual, having a good time right up to the day Noah boarded the ark. They knew nothing—until the flood hit and swept everything away.
We all have been warned that there will be some who will say this and that about His coming back.
2. Mark 13:21-22 (New International Version) At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘Look, there he is!’ do not believe it. For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
No one knows BUT the signs are clear…we are probably now living in the last few chapters or pages of what was revealed to John in the book of Revelation which, by the way, is the last book in the Bible.
3. Matthew 24:6-8 (Amplified Bible) And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened or troubled, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in place after place; All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs [of the intolerable anguish].
So some may say “Ok so it’s not the end yet…ok I’m fine…thanks.”
My friends, look around you and I know you do sense that things aren’t really getting any better. I need not enumerate what has transpired in the last decade alone to prove to you where the world’s road is headed. Some may now be thinking…”Yes! I’ve sensed it and lived in denial for some time now. What must I do? I am scared.” Or some may even be in a situation like… “I never believed in anything that pertained to one particular god or deity. But something in me keeps tugging at my heart, that something is going on and it’s far bigger than my unbelief. What’s going on? What must I do?”
We live in a dying time where man is still given his final chance to make a decisive stand; a declaration that no matter what happens, there is only One that man will trust and believe in….and that is Christ Jesus. There must be a reason why He is called SAVIOR, and it is only when He finally resides in man’s heart that man is finally and eternally saved.
So when will this Savior come to rescue and take home those who are saved?Maybe this will show you how it will happen.
4. Matthew 24: 39-44 (New International Version) That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
Think now my friend…I pray you choose to be one of those taken instead of left behind.
Live each day as if it’s the last, because even if the end of the world doesn’t come today, your personal end may.
Some may feel as if it’s still a long ways off but maybe this will shed some light on just how close we really are to “D’ Day.”
5. Matthew 24:33-34 (New Living Translation) In the same way, when you see all these things, you can know his return is very near, right at the door. I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things take place.
Do not be afraid. Regardless of what religion you may be a part of, if your heart feels like it is being called, it most probably is Jesus making you know that He has your “flight ticket” ready. All He’s waiting for is your call….your choice.
God bless you my friend. If i never get to see you here, I do hope and pray i get to see you … THERE.
by Gary Valenciano